Faculty Additional Employment (FAE)
Click on any of the links below to be navigate through Faculty Additional Employment topics on this page.
FACULTY WORK |
Non-Faculty Work |
Full-Time (2403) and Part-Time (2359) Faculty Additional Employment
- Access the AEM Form portal.
- Under MyForms – Search “Faculty Additional Employment" and select the blue arrow on the right.
- Select and complete Faculty Additional Employment Request Form in AEM.
- Retain completed AEM form for your records.
- Enter the appointment in TAE for EE Group 08 using the Creating a Faculty Additional Employment Appointment guide.
- Review faculty additional employment appointment in TAE by Data Reviewer and Budget Reviewer using the TAE Reviewer guide.
- Academic HR Services reviews appointment in TAE.
- MPP Approves faculty additional employment appointment in TAE using the TAE MPP Approver guide.
- Faculty review and acknowledge appointment notification in self-service using the Faculty Appointment Notice guide.
- Use WTU/ hours conversion chart
- If staff completing faculty additional employment process does not have access to TAE, request access here.
- This work is included in 125% restriction.
- Additional employment appointment does not apply to FERP participants.
Special Consultant Quick Hire
Processed by Talent Acquisition: Complete Special Consultant Quick Hire
- This work is included in the 125% restriction.
Faculty doing additional work compensated using funds administered by ASC or Philanthropic Foundation go to SCPR website for more information.
- For questions concerning additional faculty work by full-time and part-time faculty, please contact Academic HR Services - Julie Ngin at extension 8040 or Melissa Ballin at extension 2696.
- For questions concerning the Special Consultant Quick Hire process, please contact Sarah Bouzos at extension 4047.
- For questions concerning additional work by faculty compensated with ASC funds, please contact Charles Greenwood at extension 4102.
- For questions concerning additional work by faculty compensated with Philanthropic funds, please email email@example.com.
- For questions concerning the 125% restriction on additional work by faculty, please contact the Provost's office - Alyssa Adamson at extension 2194.
- For questions concerning faculty professional development, please go to https://www.fullerton.edu/acadaffairs/about/
- For questions for those currently on H1B or have other employment authorization issued by USCIS, please contact Shannon Ledoux at x2255.